- Lnddo works with many small businesses in the UAE. We specialize in making capital accessible to small businesses that are underserved by traditional financial institutions. Unlike traditional banks, ee look at the real-time business revenues that you generate, without asking for your audited / unaudited financials.
- We provide zero collateral and guarantee free working capital advances to your small business and we do this completely digitally – saving you precious time which you can put back into growing your business.
- QUICK ACCESS TO FUNDS: Lnddo provides business loans of up to $100,000 (AED 367,000) depending on eligibility within 7 working days of your successful application, this process could take 4-6 weeks through traditional financers
- ONLINE APPLICATION: You do not have to visit any branch to complete your application as it is completely online, saving you time and effort as well as keeping you safe!
- MINIMAL DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED: No audited financial statements are required, and the documentation we request is minimal and can be submitted through our mobile or web applications
- NO GUARANTEE OR COLLATERAL required
Lnddo offers Merchant Cash Advance ranging from $5,000 (AED 18,350) to $100,000 (AED 367,000) which is typically 1-2 months of your annual revenue.
Lnddo currently offers the Merchant Cash Advance Product to its SME customers. We will soon be adding new products to help service SME customers such as yourselves - so stay tuned!
We can help you with a Merchant Cash Advance loan if your business has completed at least one year of operations in the UAE as per your registered trade license.
We would love to help answer your questions – please write to us at email@example.com
We would love to help you get one step closer to financing your short-term working capital requirements. You can apply on our website for now. Soon you will able to apply from our Android and iOS apps as well.
To qualify with Lnddo, you must have the following criteria:
- UAE Registered company with a 1-year operating history
- 12 months relationship with payments service provider partner
- 2-year residency of owner/ primary operator in the UAE
During the online application you will need to submit the following documentation:
• Trade License
• Memorandum of Association
• Company Bank Statement (latest 6 months)
• If applicable: Power of attorney document
• If applicable: Service Agency Contract
• Optional: VAT Return form
• Emirates ID: Front and Back
• Passport: Front and Back
• Stamped residence permit (except for UAE Nationals)
You will know if you are approved for funding within minutes of finishing your application. Once you get an in-principal approval you will be able accept the offer within the Lnddo application and you will be guided about the next steps.
It should take you less than 10 minutes to complete your loan application once you have your documents in place. Once you successfully submit your details you can get an immediatein-principal approval which you can accept on our application.
Don’t worry, if you are not eligible for a loan today, you can reapply after one month or reach out to our customer support team if you have any questions.
Once you are pre-approved for a loan, we will send across a representative to your office get the loan agreement signed with a few – post this the transfer of funds will take around 7 business days. This is subject to completion of the documentation requirements and validation of the information submitted during the loan application process.
Our Merchant Cash Advance product is designed to complement traditional financing such as bank loans. As long as you meet our eligibility criteria, we can still provide you with financing without affecting your other loan obligations and keeping your repayment capability at the forefront
Within the Lnddo application process you will be required to specify what you intend to use the financing for as the product aims to provide funding for your business requirements. Typical use of funds may include purchasing inventory, maintenance of equipment, renovations, expansion, and emergency expenditures.
Yes, you have enhanced limits from Lnddo on your subsequent loans once you have established sufficient credit history. Lnddo can offer subsequent loans with higher loan amounts after 6 months of the initial loan.
We encourage you to apply for a loan only when your business requires it. One of the benefits of applying with Lnddo, is that you can check your loan eligibility and you have 30 days to decide whether to take up the loan offer or not. The in-principle approval will expire after 30 days if loan disbursement is not requested.
The primary mode of repayment will be through your payment services provider which you have connected with in the Lnddo application You do not need to worry about repayments as the Equated Daily Installment (EDI) gets directly deducted from the settlement with your payment's services provider. You can review your customized repayment schedule in the Lnddo application.
Please get in touch with our customer services team for further details.
You can track the repayments in your account by checking our Lnddo application.
- It is in your best interest to make timely repayments on the loan taken from Lnddo as any delays will have an impact through charges and penalties and could have an impact on your credit score with the Al Etihad Credit Bureau.
- In case you are facing a sustained downward trend in your business please contact our team immediately.
We will begin to collect the agreed repayments on your ongoing future revenues with you’re the payments services provider, until your loan balance is zero. Automatic repayments normally begin the next working day after the funds have been credited.
We require your bank account information to credit your bank account with the funds and to register your direct debit repayment facility. We store the information in an encrypted format as per strict guidelines and regulations in the UAE.
We will be retaining your information as per the relevant regulations in the UAE for a period of 6 years