To maintain our website, computer applications and generally operate our business, process, track and respond to requests, and update account information, we collect a variety of information about website/computer application visitors. This section describes both the Non-Personal Information and Personal Information collected.
1. How we collect your information
1.1. Information you give us
If you open an account or use our Services, either directly or through a merchant partner or a third-party platform, we may collect the following types of information:
· Personal information – your name, date of birth, ID number, address, phone, email, third-party application IDs, social media accounts, and other similar information.
· Financial information -, bank account numbers, bank account details including transaction history, routing numbers and/or debit card numbers and credit card numbers that you link to your account or you give us when you use the Services. Before permitting you to use the Services, we may require you to provide certain information, including but not limited to your date of birth, social security number. We may use this information or other information you provide to verify your identity in line with the regulations.
· Technical Information – including the IP address used to your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type, operating system and platform, login location, information about the use of the Site, searched and viewed services, web response time, download errors, length of visits, page interaction methods, and other similar information.
· Credit Information is available through primary and secondary sources – all information related to your credit behaviors with financial organizations and the and financial credit accounts, your business accounts the identities of the ultimate beneficial owners of the business etc.
· Anonymous details – anonymized details about the visitors of the site for statistical, calculation, reporting and analytical purposes.
1.2. Information we learn from your Use
· When you visit our website or use the Services, we may collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone, or any other device. This information may include your IP address, device information including the type of device, mobile network information, and standard web log information, such as traffic to and from our site, the pages you accessed on our website, and any other available information. For example, we may evaluate your computer, mobile phone, or other access devices to identify any malicious software or activity that may affect the availability of the Services. When you use the Services, we may also store information based on your usage history. This includes, but is not limited to, details of your purchases, content you viewed, event information, click stream information, and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account. We may also collect information about you from any contact you have with any of our services or employees, such as, with our customer support team, in surveys, or through interactions with our affiliates.
1.3. Cookies and other tracking technologies
· If you do not wish to accept cookies from our website or the online services, please either disable cookies in your web browser or refrain from using our website.
1.4. Information obtained from third parties
· We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as, but not limited to credit bureau identity verification services, etc. If you apply for a loan or line of credit with LNDDO, we will obtain consumer reports from consumer reporting agencies related to you at the time of your collection and periodically throughout the term of your loan or line of credit, as well as in connection with the use of any other services that we offer or that you may obtain from us (including financial management services, credit profile tools, and the LNDDO marketplace).
2. How we protect your information
2.1. Safety policies
· LNDDO stores and processes your information maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. We maintain physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems and use safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption. We enforce physical access
controls to our buildings, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees or agents who require it to fulfill the responsibilities of their jobs.
3. How LNDDO uses your information
3.1. For personal identification
· We may use the information to verify your identity, to prevent and detect crime, fraud, money laundry and terrorism funding, to identify your credit score, to establish exercise and defend legal claims, to allow for the credit collection methods, and to identify the best funding system (if any) to your profile.
3.2. To improve our service
· LNDDO uses the information to perform and improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for clients. For example, we may use the information to provide customer service and support, process transactions, resolve disputes, collect payments, prevent illegal activities, customize the Services, reduce risk to all parties involved in our transactions, and verify the accuracy of information.
3.3. To serve relevant marketing to you
· We may use the information to deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize the Services, content, and advertising.
3.4. Records and Analysis
· We may use the information to comply with the regulatory obligations including KYC obligations and to carry out regulatory checks update the records we hold about you from time to time and carry out statistical analysis and market research.
· To contact you with the products and services which we think may interest you.
4. How LNDDO shares your information.
4.1. For our everyday business purposes
4.2. When required by law
· We will share your information with any party when required by law or by a government request to do so or to combat fraud or criminal activity. If you deliver inaccurate information or in case we suspect any form of identity theft, money laundering, terrorism funding or any similar suspicions, we will put this on record and we may be obliged to report such to the local/competent authorities.
4.3. For financial purposes
· We may need to share your personal information with third parties to check details on applications for financings or other facilities, administer financings and financing accounts or facilities, and recover debts.
4.4. With our merchant partners to provide personalized offers
· We may share your information with merchants you interact with using LNDDO. While accessing LNDDO website or any application, it is explicitly understood that LNDDO can store the information which is deemed necessary for offering services by LNDDO or its associates. You will be able to revoke your consent at any time by following the steps below. If you choose to do so, we will stop sharing your information with merchants from that point onward, except as necessary to complete transactions you initiate. To revoke your consent to information sharing with merchants for marketing, you can log into your account in the LNDDO application and edit your Personalized Services preferences.
5. What are your options?
· If you no longer wish to receive notifications about our Services, you may change your notification preferences by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, you may be able to indicate your preference by logging into your account and adjusting your preferences or by following the directions provided with the communication. LNDDO reserves the right to close or limit access to your account should you opt-out of the crucial notices that are required to perform the Services. You are still responsible for any amounts due to LNDDO even if we close or limit access to your account.
5.2 SMS messaging
· You can ask to opt-out of receiving promotional and marketing SMS messages by emailing email@example.com. Alternatively, you may be able to indicate your preference by logging into your account and adjusting your preferences or by following the directions provided with the communication. LNDDO reserves the right to refuse your request or partially accept your request to send you important notifications. LNDDO also reserves the right to close or limit access to your account should you opt-out of the crucial notices that are required to perform the Service. You are still responsible for any amounts due to LNDDO even if we close or limit access to your account.
5.3 Access your information
7. LNDDO Digital Lending Ltd. is incorporated as a company with Commercial License Number 000005249 with the registered office at Al Khatem Tower, ADGM Square, Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi – UAE. All our policies are governed by the Abu Dhabi Global Market (AGDM) and Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA) govern all our agreements and covenants with regards to the collection and usage of information. For any disputes and settlement wrt. Services offered by LNDDO, the jurisdiction shall solely be ADGM, Abu Dhabi, UAE.